CADAC Ceramic Braai Briquettes
Get the same braai experience and flavour from your gas braai as you would with a charcoal or wood braai by adding ceramic briquettes!
- Provides better heat distribution and temperature control than lava rock
- Uniform, convex shape allows juices to roll off reducing flare-ups and food charring
- Non-porous delivering a great braai flavour to foods, unlike lava rock that absorbs fats and transfers food flavour
- Suitable for all gas braais that use volcanic/lava rock
- Box Contents = 40 briquettes
Briquettes will last on average 6 – 12 months depending on frequency of use. Unlike volcanic rock, these briquettes must not be boiled in water to clean occasionally – ceramic that has absorbed water can explode when heated – keep ceramic briquettes dry – clean by closing gas braai lid and burning all burners on max heat for 5 minutes after braaing i.e. burn clean.
PRODUCT CODE 98400